Comfortable Dentistry in Denver, Colorado
CLERMONT DENTAL OFFERS SEDATION DENTISTRY OPTIONS TO MAKE YOUR NEXT VISIT COMFORTABLE AND STRESS-FREE!
A more relaxing dental care experience is possible at Clermont Dental. Schedule your consultation today to learn more about the many benefits of sedation. Our highly trained team offer a variety of sedation options to meet your unique treatment needs.
Comfortable Dentistry at Clermont Dental
If you are seeking a more comfortable dental experience, call our office to schedule an appointment. Our dentist will discuss your needs and determine how to ensure a stress-free treatment experience.
Here are the ways you can choose from, depending on your needs:
- Local Anesthetic: A local anesthetic is used to numb your mouth
and prevent discomfort. We offer this for most of the procedures we perform.
- Laughing Gas: A gentle inhaled sedation method that puts you at ease when breathed through a small mask placed over the nose. We recommend laughing gas to help young children relax.
- Oral Sedation: A sedation method taken orally as a liquid or pill.
- Hypnosis: We offer clinical hypnosis as an alternative to sedation. Our dentist is an approved consultant with the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
- IV Sedation: This method is administered by a dental anesthesiologist and is the deepest form of sedation we provide. You will feel drowsy but remain awake.
Dental work may not be your favorite past-time and that's okay!
Dr. Safavi is an approved consultant in clinical hypnosis for emotional management and a certified practitioner of The Emotion Code™, designed to help you take back your life and wellness. Anxiety around dental work can be conquered, and we love playing a part in that journey.
What is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry refers to any dental procedure that is performed under sedatives and/or anesthesia.
This will help you to feel comfortable and relaxed. While under sedation, you will remain awake and conscious, but the medication will assist you in feeling less anxious about your time in the dentist’s chair. We aim to help all of our patients feel safe and comfortable in our care.
Is Sedation Dentistry Safe?
Yes, our team takes every precaution to make your dental care experience completely comfortable and safe. Every member of our team is trained to administer the forms of sedation we offer. Be sure to discuss all questions and concerns with our doctor during your consultation.
Do You Accept Walk-ins And Same-day Appointments?
Yes, we do. Clermont Dental welcomes walk-in appointments and our team will do everything we can to see you as promptly as possible. We also offer emergency appointments as scheduling permits for same-day treatment and relief. Visit or call our conveniently located Denver office for the gentle care you deserve!
Trust Clermont Dental For
Sedation Dentistry In Denver!
Make Clermont Dental your preferred Denver dentist. We offer sedation dentistry services to help our patients enjoy their dental visits. Schedule a consultation at (303) 691-3333 today.
Ready to schedule your service?
We can't wait to serve you!